dimarts, 1 de juny del 2010

Sala Cabañes

Some of you may already know that I've sometimes appeared in theatre shows. That's because I've been a member of Sala Cabañes since I was a child. I've acted in many performances like Grease, The Wizard of Ozz, The Sound of Music and Els Pastorets de Mataró which takes place every year. I know acting is not my thing but I still enjoy doing it and meeting my mates. I have to say as well that all my family loves everything related with the theatre, and my brother is studying theatre studies in London because he wants to become a rich and famous actor like me.



























7 comentaris:

  1. you were so young in those photos!!
    I didn't know that your brother is studying to be an actor.
    Nice blog:)

    ResponElimina
  2. Hahah! Yes, I'm a lot younger, I'm getting old...XD
    Talking about my brother now, I can tell you that having a brother living out of home is not as good as you expect in a beginning. You know, I miss him a bit but... "c'est la vie".
    Thank you:) You know I think yours is great and don't worry I will be following you since you stop posting because I've read you'll continue with the blog.

    ResponElimina
  3. I really enjoy your blog. It is different from the others, better because you talk about your life. Interesting one. All these photos remains me when we were at the same class.
    I hope to make some kind of dinner one day with all the "D" class.
    See you tomorrow :)

    ResponElimina
  4. Hahah!XD Thanks for the comment. Yes, everyone is doing one now.
    Take care:)

    ResponElimina
  5. Congratulations for your blog!! It's very nice and I think it's very interesting too. You're a good actor, you have demonstrated us at Spanish class making the role of "Luisito"!! It was really funny!
    See you tomorrow

    ResponElimina
  6. flyyyn!
    I like very much your blog!
    I see you every year in the "pastorets" hahahaha XD

    CU

    ResponElimina